As we age, our skin loses its ability to produce collagen—the protein responsible for keeping our skin plump and wrinkle-free. Full-face rejuvenation can help you address early signs of aging without going under the knife! Trish Shirley BSN, RN sits down with Susan Casper on Sonoran Living to show you how to smooth away wrinkles and add more volume to your look with the use of injectables like dermal fillers and Botox.
What is a Full Face Rejuvenation?
With age, the face undergoes changes in the skin, the fat and the bone. With full-face rejuvenation , you can restore volume and fullness in a natural-appearing way. Injectables are a safe, minimally invasive option that can deliver truly amazing results for augmentation full-face rejuvenation of the frown lines, under eyes, cheeks, temples, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, and chin or jawlines.
What are Injectables?
Injectables are also known as dermal fillers including Botox to help relax, plump, and fill any facial lines and wrinkles. These can help restore a youthful look by adding volume to the face and reducing any sagging of the skin.
Types of Injectables:
- Botox is FDA-approved for the treatment and prevention of wrinkles of the upper face. The procedure offers quick, dramatic results. Botox is the only approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines in adults.
- Kybella is an FDA-approved synthetic deoxycholic acid that destroys fat cells in the treatment area under the chin to improve your profile.
- Juvederm XC was first approved by the FDA in 2006, Juvederm XC corrects moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the parentheses lines or ‘smile lines’ around the nose and mouth. This filler is injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin, which may give the appearance of a smoother surface.
- Juvederm Ultra XC is an injectable gel that temporarily adds more fullness and plumps thin lips-whether your lips have thinned over time or you simply want fuller lips-in adults over the age of 21. Juvederm Ultra XC is also approved for smoothing and correcting moderate to severe parentheses lines, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines around the nose and mouth), in adults.
- Juvederm Voluma XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
- Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine is the latest advancement in the Juvederm range of facial fillers, developed specifically for your lips and mouth area. It has been specifically developed as a smooth gel to give a soft, natural feel. The gel fills in lip lines and wrinkles while the hyaluronic acid attracts and retains moisture.
- Juvederm Vollure XC softens moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles to create a smoother appearance.
What can I expect during a treatment?
During the complimentary consultation, our injectors will help formulate a customized plan for your specific goals. Full face rejuvenation is a non-surgical treatment that is relatively quick with little to no downtime. Unlike a traditional surgical facelift, you won’t have to wait weeks to see your results from a full face rejuvenation treatment.
Who is the right candidate for a Full Face Rejuvenation?
If you’re wanting a non-surgical, non-invasive way to add volume to your face and reduce wrinkles, full face rejuvenation may be the perfect treatment for you! The injections can be completed in minutes without any interruption to your everyday activities.
How long does Full Face Rejuvenation last?
The results from a full face rejuvenation treatment can last up to one to two years! To book a complimentary aesthetics consultation and to take advantage of $100 off fillers and our Botox special, call us at (602) 775-5026 ext: 1108 or request an appointment online.
Results and patient experience may vary.