So, what sets us apart from other dermatology offices?
Affiliated Dermatology is a full-service dermatology group offering services in general dermatology, skin cancer detection and treatment, Mohs surgery, aesthetics and allergy. At our eight Valley-wide locations, we are dedicated to help inspire and empower you to make educated, healthy decisions about skin care. Quality and innovation are at the core of our practice, bringing the full spectrum of skin care and services to the people of greater Phoenix and Scottsdale as well as to those who travel here for our care and services.
- New patients welcome
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Same day appointment availability
- Evening and Saturday appointments (including Mohs surgery)
- Skin care services for all ages, skin types and conditions
- In-house dispensary for prescriptions and products
- Private in-house, quality-minded, CAP accredited dermatopathology lab
- A full team of Mohs surgeons
- Several fellowship-trained dermatopathologists
- Hablamos Español
Affiliated Dermatology’s goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality of care and expertise. We take pride in providing specialized care for skin diseases and conditions for patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly. Below, are just a few of the skin conditions that we treat:
- Psoriasis & Dry Skin
- Rosacea & Redness
- Moles & Warts
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Lumps, Bumps & Cysts
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Discoloration & Hyperpigmentation
Whether you wish to receive treatment for a skin condition or a regimen for anti-aging, you can be assured that you will be treated with professional and personal care by one of our skin care experts. Please feel free to call us at (602) 775-5058 or leave us a message using the contact form below.