At Affiliated Laboratories®, we understand the clinical impact of a microscopic diagnosis. Since opening its doors in 2006, Affiliated Laboratories has processed over a quarter million skin biopsies. We offer diagnostic expertise and unparalleled service in the evaluation of dermatologic disorders ranging from routine to the most difficult cases. Accredited by the College of American Pathologists, our carefully designed system is focused on serving the dermatopathology needs of all providers who perform skin biopsies.
Affiliated Laboratories® was recently ranked 8th in the country (source: Laboratory Economics), for private dermatopathology laboratories. Affiliated Laboratories is a lab designed by a surgeon for surgeons! See the Affiliated Laboratories’ difference, as one of a few private CAP accredited dermatopathology labs in the nation. We have four fellowship-trained dermatopathologists, experts in skin disease, specializing in skin cancer, in particular melanoma. We have a 24-hour turnaround time and will express diagnoses however, the clinician prefers.
- Diagnostic services encompassing all dermatologic related disorders
- Peer to peer consultative discussions for any cases of concern
- Report delivery within 24-48 hours on routine cases
- Comprehensive in-house test menu to assist in rendering a definitive diagnosis including special stains and immunohistochemistry
- Courier network for specimen pickup, as well as air-courier service for overnight delivery of specimens
- Slide preparation for clinicians that either read their own slides or have hired a pathologist
- Professional interpretation for practices that produce their own slides
Meet Our Dermatopathologists
Our dermatopathologists work with clinicians through difficult diagnoses to render the most accurate treatment plans for their patients. We are committed to quality patient care, personalized service and efficient turnaround time.
Please feel free to call us at (480) 556-0446 or use the contact form below to leave us a message and one of our patient care representatives will promptly get back to you.