Hair removal is a constant annoyance for many men and women alike. For patients who are tired of shaving, waxing, threading, and other temporary hair removal techniques, laser hair removal may be the solution. Laser hair therapy exposes specific areas of the body to beams of laser light that disable active hair follicles and delay or prevent re-growth. Treatment areas include:
- Extra Small Areas: lip, chin, nose, ears, navel, areola, eyebrows
- Small Areas: Underarms, bikini line, breast, sideburns, hands & fingers, feet & toes, intergluteal cleft, forehead
- Medium Areas: Lower Face, front of neck, back of neck, extended bikini, shoulders, chest, upper arms, forearms, & buttocks
- Large Areas: Upper back, lower back, back laterals, abdomen, upper legs, lower legs, and Brazilian
- Extra Large Areas: full legs, full arms, full torso, full back
What makes the Soprano ICE so cool?
By incorporating multiple laser wavelengths and technologies, Soprano ICE allows us to treat the widest range of patients and hair types quickly and painlessly, all year round. This device utilizes cooling technology to soothe skin during treatment for fast, effective and comfortable laser hair removal.
ICE is an advanced cooling technology that cools the skin during treatment for longer periods of time. The ICE tech cold sapphire tip minimizes the risk of burns on the skin surface while maintaining heat within the dermis where hair follicles are treated. Contact Cooling increases patient comfort, making treatments more enjoyable than ever before.
- Virtually Painless: Treatment is virtually painless, delivering a massage-like sensation.
- All Skin Tones and Hair Types: Effective results for light or dark skin as well as coarse or fine hair.
- Proven safety record: Including for dark skin.
- Speed: Treatment sessions are super-quick, even for large areas such as the legs or back.
- No Down Time: You can return to most of your normal activities, with the exception of working out 24 hours post-treatment.
- Perfect for any area of the body: Including sensitive or hard to reach areas such as the ears, nostrils and bikini line.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
The laser technician will go over the process and evaluate the areas you are interested in having treated, along with answer any questions that you may have. The laser technician will cleanse the areas with an alcohol wipe, mark the areas with a white eyeliner pencil and begin the laser process. There is a cooling mechanism on the tip of the laser, which will help with any discomfort that you may experience.
At the end of your appointment, the laser technician will go over any post-op care and provide you with a copy to take home with you. You may use a cool pack or cold aloe gel post-treatment to soothe any sensitive areas. Numbing agents are not used due to the cooling tip that is used on the machine.
The award-winning laser hair removal device, Soprano ICE, is available at our Scottsdale, Ahwatukee, Surprise, Gilbert, and Deer Valley locations.
Request an Appointment
For more information or to schedule an appointment at one of our several dermatology offices in Arizona, please contact us by calling (480) 556-0446 or leaving us a message with the contact form below.