Revitalize and Rejuvenate Your Skin with Therapeutic Face Masks
An effective and pain-free approach to treating skin concerns such as hyper-pigmentation, acne, skin tone, and skin texture.
Clarify Salicylic Mask
Formulated with the breakout-prone patient in mind, Clarify: Therapeutic Salicylic Acid Mask is both purifying and calming, to promote a clear complexion. Key ingredients:
- Salicylic Acid (20%) – is a calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps
promote a clear complexion.
- Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract – is a type of fungi that encourages skin
- Cascarilla Bark and Wild and Sweet Cherry Extracts – provide excellent calming
and antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – is a fat-soluble antioxidant vitamin and emollient
Revitalize Papaya Mask
An enzyme mask with papaya, honey and fruit extracts that calms and exfoliates the skin, leaving a glowing complexion. Active papaya enzymes gently exfoliate while green tea, vitamin E and honey act as moisturizing antioxidants to help keep the skin soft and hydrated.
This mask combines a combination of papaya puree and additional fruit extracts from lemon, orange and apple to brighten dull complexions and exfoliate, leaving the skin with a healthy glow. Green tea, vitamin E and honey are moisturizing antioxidants that help keep the skin soft and hydrated. This results-oriented therapeutic mask is appropriate for all skin types and conditions. Key ingredients:
- Papaya Fruit – contains the proteolytic fruit enzyme papain, which is widely used
for its gentle exfoliating properties. Papaya fruit is also known to be an effective skin
- Lemon Fruit, Sugar Cane, Orange Fruit and Apple Fruit Extracts – are the source
of naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHA).
- Green Tea Extract – is a polyphenolic antioxidant containing beneficial vitamins,
minerals and oils.
- Honey – is a natural humectant that helps moisturize skin.
- Orange and Geranium Oils – are used to stimulate circulation and clear blemishes.
Hydrate Oatmeal Milk Mask
This mask was strategically formulated to soothe and hydrate impaired skin conditions of all kinds. Oat milk, an excellent humectant, is also an antioxidant. This unique treatment mask incorporates advanced botanicals and pro-vitamins such as cucumber, arnica and panthenol to calm and improve the skin’s appearance. Key ingredients:
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract – is oat milk extract high in essential fatty acids
(EFA). Oat milk is an antioxidant that soothes and calms the skin, and helps retain
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract and Cucumber Fruit Extract – are calming agents.
- Panthenol – hydrates the skin.
- Glycerin – is a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – has the ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water and
plays an important role in skin hydration.
Detox Deep Pore Treatment + Extractions
This is an excellent choice for detoxifying all skin types. The active blend of lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids exfoliates and promotes a purified and clear complexion. This gentle, deep pore cleansing treatment provides clarifying and antioxidant action. Key ingredients:
- Glycolic Acid (2%) – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that is excellent for oily skin
- Salicylic Acid (2%) – is a calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps
promote a clear complexion.
- Lactic Acid (2%) – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Totarol – is an extract from the New Zealand totara tree that is a gentle antioxidant
and purifying agent.
- Glutathione – is an endogenous antioxidant that is produced naturally by the body.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – is a topical oxygen source effective in purifying the skin.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our aesthetic team and discover the benefits of face masks for relaxing, non-invasive skin-care treatment that has multiple benefits.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please give us a call at (480) 556-0446 or use the contact form below to leave us a message and one of our patient care representatives will promptly get back to you.